new york slideshow

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I got baptised the other day it felt so good the warm water,the feelings of everyone knowing about me and that god is going to be with me for the rest of my life time, and everyone knowing that I made the big decision. I made the big decision because I didn't want to go through life lonely and depressed and I wanted me and family to go through life safe and happy.
The decision that I made was to let jesus and faith and grace into my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Bryce,
    I am so proud of you for making this big decison. God will always be with you. You may not always feel like it, but you have been promised in the Bible, that he will never leave you. I am so proud of you. This is the most important decision you will ever make. I love you more than you could ever understand.
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bryce, I am so happy that you made the decision to let Jesus in your heart. If you keep God in your life you will never be alone, no matter what happens in your life. Remember to read your Bible. It has all the answers in it for all your problems and pray everyday and tell everyone about Jesus.
    I Love you very much. Grandma

    Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always,Psalm105:4

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats up bryce its abraham. you remember me when you used to go to mendenhall

    ReplyDelete