new york slideshow

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cookie Time

My mom thought it would be fun to make new year cookies and frost them like there is no tomorrow.And that's just what we did. We frosted them for about 1 hour [but it didn't seem like it]. He's such a perfectionist. The one below defenitly not above especialy to the left.

Rylan couldn't wait it looked so good he just had to dig in. and when I was done with all mine frosting and everything so did I.




NO it is not a pumpkin it's baby new year.




I CAN'T WAIT TO DIG IN.


It was so fun frosting those cookies, I can't wait to do it again.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryce... glad you liked making the cookies... I think we ate them as fast as made them. Glad you had fun. I love your blog. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryce, Love your blog, it looks like you;ve really been working alot on it lately. Miss you!!! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete